AriaBlarg+Friends Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dante versus Aria [In Progress]

3 posters

Go down

Dante versus Aria [In Progress] Empty Dante versus Aria [In Progress]

Post  TearsOfTheSky Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:07 pm

DISCLAIMER
This is still in the works, but I'll put the song here that I listen to while I type this particular fic out so you can listen to it while reading it to get that... 'vibe' Cool

Listen To It While Reading

"Let's finish this!" The girl screamed as it echoed the metropolis, a lone figure ahead of her grinning at the seemingly unhesitant advance, her unpredictability adding to his pleasure. Step by step, the distance between the two came to a close as the opponent brought out a sword out of mid air, slashing its aura upwards to block the incoming blow from his attacker. "Hrgh!" The girl grunted as a solid punch flew and connected with the Sword of Sparda, no matter how legendary it was the sheer power of this 'Aria' seemed to be on par with it, an immediate shockwave conceeding the following event, pushing both warriors apart from each other at least 20 feet each. Aria, knowing her attack would make such an impact, had already begun her maneuvering in the air, promptly executing a full moonsault and landing on both her feet, gliding across the floor due to the extreme force of the blow. As Aria skidded to a halt, she grunted as she stood up once more, back in a fighting pose with both hands in front of her, one angled slightly higher, both palms open and facing her opponent, Demon Hunter Dante.

The son of Sparta made no attempt to avoid the blow, in fact, he greatly welcomed it! Nothing but the thrill of battle could get his blood to boil and pump like a battle, of course only the best would do for the sexiest and best demon hunter around. "Whoo!" The man exclaimed at the force of the blow, flying upwards and suspending himself on the nearby building with his sword implanted on its walls. "Hehe! I like your style, babe!" The man exclaimed with a wolf whistle as Aria began to get up from her knees, during the same time, Dante brought up one of his guns with a free hand and gave the girl a devilish smirk. "Jackpot, baby." Letting loose of the bullets, Dante seemed to have an infinite amount of ammunition as the raid of ballistics bombarded the location of his opponent, not even a single second was given for the other to take a breather and avoid.

TearsOfTheSky

Back to top Go down

Dante versus Aria [In Progress] Empty Re: Dante versus Aria [In Progress]

Post  AwesomeBrand Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:12 pm

As a fan of DMC and a witness to that legendary night, I must say this is cool! One thing though: It's spelled Sparda. Sparta is that city-state or whatever. Also, I question the music choice. :/
AwesomeBrand
AwesomeBrand

https://www.twitch.tv/awesomebrand

Back to top Go down

Post  Cornzone4 Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:40 pm

AwesomeBrand wrote:As a fan of DMC and a witness to that legendary night, I must say this is cool! One thing though: It's spelled Sparda. Sparta is that city-state or whatever. Also, I question the music choice. :/

But this... is... SPAARRRTTTTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Cornzone4
Cornzone4

Back to top Go down

Post  AwesomeBrand Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:10 am

Cornzone4 wrote:But this... is... SPAARRRTTTTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Not according to this link http://devilmaycry.wikia.com/wiki/The_Dark_Knight_Sparda
AwesomeBrand
AwesomeBrand

https://www.twitch.tv/awesomebrand

Back to top Go down

Post  TearsOfTheSky Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:26 am

@AWESOME:
It's what I listened to when I was writing this D:
And thanks for the facts dood, seriously, I'm a DMC noob xD

@CORN:
Yes my love. It is.

TearsOfTheSky