AriaBlarg+Friends Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Review of THE BEST GAME EVAR! (Bill Elliott's NASCAR Challenge)

3 posters

Go down

Review of THE BEST GAME EVAR! (Bill Elliott's NASCAR Challenge) Empty Review of THE BEST GAME EVAR! (Bill Elliott's NASCAR Challenge)

Post  Cornzone4 Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:38 pm

Hey you... do you want to play a racing game with fast paced action, lots of boost, half naked women, explosions, beer, more half naked women, and more beer? Then Bill Elliott's NASCAR Challenge is not for you, BUT if you want a game that has the greatest racer of all time, a man who single-handedly revolutionized the sport of racing, a living legend, Bill Elliott, then go get Bill Elliott's NASCAR Challenge NOW!

Review of THE BEST GAME EVAR! (Bill Elliott's NASCAR Challenge) Bill-Elliistts-NASCAR-Challenge
You Will Dream of This Man Forever

Here is some background for the characters. Bill Elliott, born on the ancient planet of Elliottopia, traveled to Earth after his planet got blown up by his evil arch nemesis Kyle Petty. Petty knew about Elliott's arrival on Earth and sends racers to beat him, but Bill fights them off by becoming Super Billyan. Okay that didn't happen, this game has no story, you just play as anyone you want to, race against Bill, and lose. Simple enough. It has some other racers in the game but no one cares about them cause they all care about the BILL!

Review of THE BEST GAME EVAR! (Bill Elliott's NASCAR Challenge) B-Elliott-Review
Apparently Tehbone is in this game. Placed at #13 o.o

Difficulty: You will never EVER beat Bill Elliott! I couldn't even beat him on easy, WHY IS IT CALLED EASY!?! One of the reasons you can't is because the controls are god awful, (still love ya Bill) I'll get more into the controls later. On easy, you can beat Bill, on medium, maybe, on hard, you don't stand a chance!

Review of THE BEST GAME EVAR! (Bill Elliott's NASCAR Challenge) INVINCIBILL
...I know my jokes are lame...

Because of these terrible controls, turning is your worst enemy. Tap the button left, you do a freaking 180 degree turn, and before the race is done, you are almost sure to crash. At least we might get a big explosion during the crash right? Yes? Please? No? No... we don't, instead we have to turn in our license to Bill Elliott. Why he is stealing your license, I have no idea.

I don't always crash, but when I do, I turn around in circles like a madman and give Bill Elliott my license

You will lap the other racers before you even get close to Bill. (And no Aria, lapping other racers does not mean giving them a lap dance)

Graphics and Audio: Look at the video above, does that look good to you!?! Have three cars on the screen and they will start flickering like they are trying to give you a seizure so that you wouldn't have to play this game anymore. The music is alright... when it has music. The menu has music but when you race you just have the terrible sound of the damn car's engine, could Bill Elliott not install radios into the cars!?! The best part about this game (besides the fact that Racing God Bill Elliott is in it) is the voice clip at the beginning of the game, it is very clear and MUCH better than a lot of other NES sound clips.

Controls: It's simple, you press A to accelerate, B to brake, and the arrow keys to move. Only problem is, they hardly work! When you try to make a turn, you end up smashing into the side of the wall like you are trying to break out of the game and save yourself from anymore of this, so you spend the entire race breaking your car. Don't worry though, the car takes 50 freaking minutes to break. The brake button hardly works, when you try to go refill at a pit-stop, you have to stop at the right time, but you will most of the time end up passing it, and for some odd reason, a NASCAR car doesn't have reverse! Can't your buddies move 5 feet forward to help? No, they are too lazy and make you drive your car all the way around. Thanks guys.

Overall: If you like racing games, don't buy this, don't even steal this, let it stay locked up in the volcano of Mordor in all its Bill Elliott goodness. You will never beat Bill, the controls are too terrible. The music is only okay, the sound effects hurt my ears, and the difficulty of the game is TOO DAMN HIGH.

Corn's Final Rating: 69 Stars out of 10
Someone with Common Sense's Rating: 3 stars out of 10

Review of THE BEST GAME EVAR! (Bill Elliott's NASCAR Challenge) Master_Elliott
And apparently Bill is a Jedi Master

Last edited by Cornzone4 on Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:33 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typo Bro)
Cornzone4
Cornzone4

Back to top Go down

Review of THE BEST GAME EVAR! (Bill Elliott's NASCAR Challenge) Empty Re: Review of THE BEST GAME EVAR! (Bill Elliott's NASCAR Challenge)

Post  AwesomeBrand Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:50 pm

FUCKIN LOL! I laughed as soon as I saw that there was a review by cornzone and didn't stop till I was finished reading. Sorry to say though, but from what I understand of the rules you can't review a game this old until they pic you as an official reviewer. Sorry to say but your Bill Elliott addiction has probably fucked over your chances and disqualified you
:lol!: good day.
AwesomeBrand
AwesomeBrand

https://www.twitch.tv/awesomebrand

Back to top Go down

Review of THE BEST GAME EVAR! (Bill Elliott's NASCAR Challenge) Empty Re: Review of THE BEST GAME EVAR! (Bill Elliott's NASCAR Challenge)

Post  tetrisqueen Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:59 pm

Welp, I pretty much can't stop laughing.
Thanks Corn.
That just made my life about 8457834 times better.
Just brilliant XD
tetrisqueen
tetrisqueen

Back to top Go down

Post  Cornzone4 Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:06 am

AwesomeBrand wrote:FUCKIN LOL! I laughed as soon as I saw that there was a review by cornzone and didn't stop till I was finished reading. Sorry to say though, but from what I understand of the rules you can't review a game this old until they pic you as an official reviewer. Sorry to say but your Bill Elliott addiction has probably fucked over your chances and disqualified you
:lol!: good day.

It was worth it to review Bill Elliott XD
Cornzone4
Cornzone4

Back to top Go down

Post  AwesomeBrand Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:54 am

Review of THE BEST GAME EVAR! (Bill Elliott's NASCAR Challenge) Bill_s10
AwesomeBrand
AwesomeBrand

https://www.twitch.tv/awesomebrand

Back to top Go down

Post  Cornzone4 Sun Sep 18, 2011 5:24 am

That is pure photoshop Awesome, no way Bill would lose to Tehbone! Kappa
Cornzone4
Cornzone4

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down