AriaBlarg+Friends Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wow JTV/TTV people must really don't like me :(

3 posters

Go down

Wow JTV/TTV people must really don't like me :( Empty Wow JTV/TTV people must really don't like me :(

Post  ThatSoulreaperboy09 Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:54 am

I tired of getting so much hate on the forums.I can't even have fun on this website (which it was meant to be) without Awesomebrand and anyone else comes to my review and talk shit about it.I really want this to stop because i'm really am a big fan of Aria and i want to enjoy this website and anything else to do with it,without getting all this crap from some people.

Also if you come here and say just drop it , then that means you just don't care and you just like saying mean things to your fans and stuff. Sad
ThatSoulreaperboy09
ThatSoulreaperboy09

Back to top Go down

Wow JTV/TTV people must really don't like me :( Empty Re: Wow JTV/TTV people must really don't like me :(

Post  AwesomeBrand Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:57 am

Receiving constructive Criticism =/= Receiving Shit
AwesomeBrand
AwesomeBrand

https://www.twitch.tv/awesomebrand

Back to top Go down

Wow JTV/TTV people must really don't like me :( Empty Re: Wow JTV/TTV people must really don't like me :(

Post  ThatSoulreaperboy09 Sun Sep 18, 2011 2:01 am

AwesomeBrand wrote:Receiving constructive Criticism =/= Receiving Shit

Awesomebrand i'm tired of your crap.Would you like when someone leaves so much bullshit on your Review ?
ThatSoulreaperboy09
ThatSoulreaperboy09

Back to top Go down

Post  AwesomeBrand Sun Sep 18, 2011 5:08 am

Hm? I don't see bullshit, I see a thing called criticism. And y'know what? I took it into consideration and improved on my review, even in the areas I saw nothing wrong with. Because y'know, that's the proper way to react to criticism. Not a hissy fit about how you were caught copy pasting a good amount of your review. I like how you removed the reference marks once I pointed them out, yet didn't bother to fix Dante's picture or remove the spoiler. Because no matter how minor your spoiler is it's still a spoiler. That's like saying that Goku becomes a Super Saiyan isn't a spoiler.

And okay, I won't tell you to drop it. Get over yourself.

Btw here's the reviewer application rules you obviously didn't read http://forum.ariablarg.tv/t10-we-need-reviewers That one by Cornzone? Fuck it, he's disqualified already.
AwesomeBrand
AwesomeBrand

Back to top Go down

Post  ThatSoulreaperboy09 Sun Sep 18, 2011 6:33 am

How about you STFU and get a life.All you do is hate on my review i'm tired of your crap you nothing but a troll.I didn't spoil anything and plus there's alot more story on the game and i didn't say anything to spoil it so you Awesomebrand you nothing but a hater when it comes to my reviews.You probably haven't even play Devil May Cry 3.

This is a spoiler for example,majin buu turns good or Goku beats Kid buu.Thats a spoiler loser so stop hating on my review and stop being a dick about this.

Plus i was still trying to fix Dante picture moron so once again you FAIL loser.LMAO suck a hater you are coming to my review trolling on my review because you can't do one as awesome as mines.Wow dude do you have anything else to do i guess not
ThatSoulreaperboy09
ThatSoulreaperboy09

Back to top Go down

Post  AwesomeBrand Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:44 pm

Obviously you don't know what trolling or hating is. If I was trolling I'd be all like "dude this review is dildoz TROLOL!" and if I was hating I would be a dick. I never said your review was actually bad, I pointed out flaws and left it at that. Also I've played DMC3, the plot isn't that big a deal, just like every Capcom game I've played. Sure there's more, but barely. All it is is some douche summoning demons and worshipping Sparda and a variety of over-the-top fight scenes. Oh yeah and Vergil betrays Arkham and the Jester is Arkham which is revealed after Dante fights Vergil for the 2nd time. Maybe these would be considered spoilers by your criteria, but what about oh y'know, STORY DEVELOPMENT AND CHARACTER RELATION? Also, if I have no life just for trying to justify myself then this applies just as much to you for getting so upset over criticism on your review. It's just silly.

Now tell me, honestly, if I'm seriously "TROLOLOLOLIN" and "hating" and such, how do I apply criticism without being hateful? I'm honest. I wouldn't want to incur the wrath of many gamers because being mad over the internet is dumb and this argument is pointless.
AwesomeBrand
AwesomeBrand

Back to top Go down

Post  ThatSoulreaperboy09 Sun Sep 18, 2011 2:57 pm

I'm not mad over the internet.You the one who is hating on my review talking all this crap which is completely unnecessary.And yes you are hating because you keep saying spoiling and i'm not.And yes you are trollng on my reviews because talking all that shit is not necessary so chill out and just leave my reviews alone because you really don't know what you talking about.
ThatSoulreaperboy09
ThatSoulreaperboy09

Back to top Go down

Post  Noka Sun Sep 18, 2011 3:44 pm

Seriously Gamerpro.. criticism is not hating on someone. Sure you might take it as harsh words for something you did for fun, but they just want to help with your improvement (unless it is really badly written criticism, haven't read your topic in a bit).

Locking this topic because this is just becoming a hate fest between you two, take it to the PMs.
And I like you Gamerpro, so SHUSH. >: U
Noka
Noka
Admin

http://creamynoka.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum