AriaBlarg+Friends Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What awesome games are YOU getting from now until the end of the year?

+3
Lazer
AwesomeBrand
Lucario
7 posters

Go down

What awesome games are YOU getting from now until the end of the year? Empty What awesome games are YOU getting from now until the end of the year?

Post  Lucario Wed Sep 28, 2011 3:16 am

Edit: redacted

Last edited by Lucario on Tue Jan 16, 2018 3:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Lucario
Lucario

Back to top Go down

What awesome games are YOU getting from now until the end of the year? Empty Re: What awesome games are YOU getting from now until the end of the year?

Post  AwesomeBrand Wed Sep 28, 2011 5:46 am

What I plan to get and what I actually get never match up. Mostly because I'm a greedy bastard that wants everything. But let's see, I'd certainly like...

Metal Gear Solid HD Collection
Assasin's Creed Revelations
Saints Row 3
Uncharted 2 (What? I wanted to play the original first, don't judge >.>)
Gears of War 3
ICO + Shadow of the Colossus HD
Splinter Cell HD (if it turns out to not be a buggy mess like the PoP HD collection)
God of War Origins
NeverDead
Zelda: Skyward Sword
AwesomeBrand
AwesomeBrand

https://www.twitch.tv/awesomebrand

Back to top Go down

What awesome games are YOU getting from now until the end of the year? Empty Re: What awesome games are YOU getting from now until the end of the year?

Post  Lazer Wed Sep 28, 2011 7:27 pm

unless Guild Wars 2 comes out this year (which I highly doubt it will), I'm probably not getting anything. nothing is dropping on PC that I care about and I haven't cared about console gaming in a long while.
Lazer
Lazer

Back to top Go down

Post  Cornzone4 Wed Sep 28, 2011 7:45 pm

Prolly just Zelda: Skyward Sword \Kappa/
Cornzone4
Cornzone4

Back to top Go down

Post  AwesomeBrand Wed Sep 28, 2011 9:05 pm

Cornzone4 wrote:Prolly just Zelda: Skyward Sword \Kappa/
You know that I know you're gonna buy 20 copies of Bill Elliott's Nascar Challenge! Misha
AwesomeBrand
AwesomeBrand

https://www.twitch.tv/awesomebrand

Back to top Go down

Post  entous Wed Sep 28, 2011 9:44 pm

Arkham City.
Elder Scrolls V too possibly.
entous
entous

Back to top Go down

Post  Noka Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:30 am

I might not get a new game until Christmas but I was thinking either importing Idolmaster 2 for that game I can get for Christmas.
Noka
Noka
Admin

http://creamynoka.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  pmrvalen Thu Sep 29, 2011 1:29 am

I already have Saints Row 3 and Serious Sam 3 pre-ordered on Steam. I'll be eyeing Skyrim and the new Assassin's Creed, looking for an excuse to pick them up. I'm sure I'll impulse buy something during the Steam holiday sales.
pmrvalen
pmrvalen

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down