AriaBlarg+Friends Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bill Elliott x Larry (The AR ?? ? Guy)

+4
TriggerHappyStu
awagnus
AwesomeBrand
Cornzone4
8 posters

Go down

Bill Elliott x Larry (The AR ?? ? Guy)  Empty Bill Elliott x Larry (The AR ?? ? Guy)

Post  Cornzone4 Thu Sep 15, 2011 4:05 am

A long, hard day has passed for racing sensation Bill Elliott as he has just beaten Kyle Petty for the 50th time. Getting home, he slowly walks to the Elliott bedroom, where he slowly takes off his clothes and changes into a Elliottgina thong. With his manly chest hair popping out, his muscles flexing, and his hair blowing in the wind, he turns around to find someone in his bed, the man known as Larry. Curious as to why there is an already half naked man named Larry lying in his bed, Bill Elliott tries to talk but is quickly cut off by Larry, who puts his finger over Bill's lips. Slowly inching towards him, Larry can feel the chest hair from Bill, and Larry leans over to Elliott's right ear, as Elliott can feel Larry's breath on his neck, which sends shivers up and down his spine. Leaning even more forward, Larry finally says something, "AR ?? ?"

Hugging Bill tighter and tighter, slowly moving his arms around his back, Larry continues, "If i told you I need to live here cause I lost at Jeopardy, would you hold it against me?" With the hair on Bill's chest now standing straight up, Bill pushes him away and looks straight into his eyes, which are filled with love and passion for Bill. "You had me at AR ?? ?" says Bill as he french kisses him and leads him onto the comfy bed.

Larry now grabs Bill's car stick and moves it from side to side as Bill slowly kisses his neck. Looking in Bill's eyes now, Larry whispers to him, "you've won the race to my heart." As that is said, Bill pulls out the 12 inch car out of the garage. Looking at it, Larry licks his lips and mouths to himself, "AR ?? ?" And as he says that, Bill parks his car in Larry's garage and slowly begins reversing in and out. 20 minutes in the race, Larry begins shouting, "AR ?? ?, AR ?? ?, I'M GONNA AR ?? ?" And as Larry screams, Bill came across the finish line, and his car fluids run down Larry's body.
Cornzone4
Cornzone4

Back to top Go down

Bill Elliott x Larry (The AR ?? ? Guy)  Empty Re: Bill Elliott x Larry (The AR ?? ? Guy)

Post  AwesomeBrand Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:32 pm

I can't tell whether I'm amused or scarred for life. Shocked
AwesomeBrand
AwesomeBrand

https://www.twitch.tv/awesomebrand

Back to top Go down

Bill Elliott x Larry (The AR ?? ? Guy)  Empty Re: Bill Elliott x Larry (The AR ?? ? Guy)

Post  awagnus Thu Sep 15, 2011 3:35 pm

??;; Kappa
awagnus
awagnus

Back to top Go down

Post  TriggerHappyStu Thu Sep 15, 2011 4:05 pm

Scarring.
TriggerHappyStu
TriggerHappyStu

Back to top Go down

Post  awagnus Thu Sep 15, 2011 5:46 pm

second thought - i hope he doesn't keep his car parked in his garage while keeping it running. might get carbon monoxide poisoning.
awagnus
awagnus

Back to top Go down

Post  StealthKnight Fri Sep 16, 2011 3:18 am

Sexy! fap fap fap fap
StealthKnight
StealthKnight

http://www.twitch.tv/stealthknight

Back to top Go down

Post  tehbone Fri Sep 16, 2011 3:22 am

I have no words...... Kappa
tehbone
tehbone

Back to top Go down

Post  Rich Fri Sep 16, 2011 2:05 pm

Corn Kappa

Rich

Back to top Go down

Post  tetrisqueen Sat Sep 17, 2011 1:03 am

I'm crying tears of joy from this brilliant story.
You have no idea how much I love this.
I haven't laughed that hard for a while now XD
tetrisqueen
tetrisqueen

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down