AriaBlarg+Friends Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

StealthKnights Game Story

2 posters

Go down

StealthKnights Game Story Empty StealthKnights Game Story

Post  StealthKnight Wed Sep 14, 2011 12:37 am

StealthKnights Game Story Amanchuml9

I broadcast a variety of games of many genre's on different systems. From popular games to one's you may never have heard. I do funny voice acting and try to entertain and interact with chat as much as possible. My schedule is never set in stone but I tend to play sometime after 6pm but before when ever aria streams. If you have any questions, please ask me.

My settings
Xfire setting;
Preset: veryfast
VBV Maxbitrate: 1500kbps
Audio format: 44.100 Khz 16 bit stereo ACC
Bitrate: 9200
Framerate: 46
Resolution: 720×480 or 768×432

Intro

I'm a hardcore gamer and anime/manga fan that is studying to be a counselor and run my own practice. I'm working on getting my bachelors, a substance abuse rehabilitation certificate, a Child and Youth care certificate, a MHRT/C, and three minors in substance abuse, child youth care, and geriatrics. I like just about any genre as long, no matter what the graphics are, as the game is fun. I have been into gaming since 1993 starting with an Super Nintendo and a Sega Genesis. I also own an Atari, Nintendo 64, GameCube, Playstation, Playstation 2, Dreamcast, GameBoy color, GameBoy Advance, Nintendo DS lite, A PC for Gaming, and a Nintendo Wii. I'm currently a big fan of the Wii and looking forward to the already released and upcoming releases. Online gaming is something I like to do when not playing single player games. Obscure, unusual, and rare games always interest me. Like gaming, I have no specific genre that I like but as long as it's good and interests me, then I will be willing to watch it. Psychological anime tend to be my favorite as I find it fun to apply what I have learned to an particular show. I enjoy many genre's of music and I tend to prefer Orchestra, Hard Rock, Rock, and Romantic. Other thing I do include Photography, which I have a lot of film that needs to be developed, and enjoying nature.

Favorite Games

Persona 4, Shenmue 1 and 2, De Blob, Super Mario sunshine, Super Mario Galaxy, Thief trilogy, Baldurs Gate 2, Fallout 1 and 2, Call of Jurez, Metal Gear Solid 2, Hammer And Sickle, Okami, Baroque, Raw Danger, Half Life 1 and 2, Eets, Call of Duty and Untied Offensive, Sniper Elite, Syberia, Mafia, Hitman series, Super Metroid, Donkey Kong Country 2, Legend of Zelda: Majoria's Mask, Chulip, Opoona, Tomb Raider Anniversary, Super Smash Brother's Brawl, Star Wars: Rouge Leader, Chibi-Robo, Tales of Symphonia, Touch Detective, Contact, Yoshi's Island and DS, Gothic 2: Night of The Raven, Hidden and Dangerous 1 and 2, Super Mario World, Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past, Final Fantasy 8, Pikmin, Pathologic, Psychonaughts, Star Fox and 64, The World is not Enough 64, EarthBound, Sonic 1,2,3+ Adventure, Arx Fatalis, Muramasa: The Demon Blade, Super Mario Galaxy, Dreamfall: The Longest Journey, Shin Megumi Tensi Devil Summoner 1 + 2, Shin Megumi Tensi Devil Survivor.
Anime

Bleach, Monster RideBack, Maria sama-ga Miteru, Blue Drop, Black Lagoon, Blood+, Ghost In a Shell:Stand Alone Complex, Minami Ki, Full Metal Panic, Boogie Pop Phantom, Kino's Journey, , Aria series, The Third, Azumanga Daioh, Blue Gender, Denno Coil, Elfin Lied, Ergo Proxy, Lunar Legend Tsukihime, Madlax, Moyashimon, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Noien, Noir, Paranoia Agent, Seirei no Moribito, Sol Bianca: The Legacy, Spirited Away, Perfect Blue, Simoun, Solty Rei, Speed Grapher, Aoi Hana, Canaan, Full Metal Alchemist, Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood, Soukou no Strain, Tokyo Magnitude 8.0, Ghost Hunt,Hiriguish Higurashi When They Cry, Fractal, GoSick, Ano Hanna, C: The Source of Money and Possibility,

Music

Strawberry Wine, Velonica, Clover, Ava Maria, Can't say good bye to yesterday, Total eclipse of the heart, Stairway to heaven, In my Daughter's Eyes, Again, Let it out, Mind as Judgement, My Heaven, Your Song, Wish, Down by the Sally Gardens, Resuscitated Hope

Manga

Pieta, Maka-Maka, Sweet Blue Flowers (Aoi Hanna), Moon Light Flowers, Sasameki Koto, Yotsuba&!, Hourou Musuko, Nurarihyon no Mago, Kimi ni Todoke, Hanjuku Joshi, Aiseu, Read or Die

Books

To Kill a Mocking Bird, Hamlet, Anne on My Mind, Hamlet, If You Come Softly, Speak, Macbeth, The Golden Compass, The Subtle Knife, The Amber Spyglass,
http://www.twitch.tv/stealthknight

Last edited by kashi_takashi on Wed Sep 14, 2011 7:40 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Bad html, html is not allowed in post)
StealthKnight
StealthKnight

Back to top Go down

StealthKnights Game Story Empty Re: StealthKnights Game Story

Post  AriaBlarg Wed Sep 14, 2011 5:59 pm

Everyone! Go there!
AriaBlarg
AriaBlarg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  StealthKnight Wed Sep 14, 2011 7:42 pm

Tonight will be an Aria blarg dedicated cast to her recovery. lus I wanted to come up with an original subtitle. Cast at 7pm est
StealthKnight
StealthKnight

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down